20000bph Pure Mineral Water Filling Bottling Packing Machine
|FOB Price:||US $25,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $25,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: XGF50-50-15
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Filling Valve Head: Multi-Head
- Dosing Device: Rotor
- Packaging Container Lifting Structure: Chute Pneumatic Combination Lifting
- Packaging: Bottle
- Size: 20gp
- Type: Volumetric Filling Machine
- Material Type: Liquid
- Feed Cylinder Structure: Multi-Room Feeding
- Filling Principle: Atmospheric Pressure
- Structure: Rotary
- Packaging Material: Composite Materials
XGF50-50-15 three-in-one machine for PET bottle integrates the functions of rinsing, filling and capping together. Based on advanced technology overseas and designed according to the filling processing demands of mineral water, pure water etc.
Bottles are fed from air conveyor into three-in-one rinsing machine via star-wheel. Bottle clamp installed on the rotary wheel of the rinsing machine will grip bottle mouth and make 180º turn along a guide track to face the bottle mouth downward.
In designated section of the rinsing machine rinsing water will jet out from special nozzles to flush bottle inside wall. After rinsing and dripping, bottles gripped by bottle clamp will make another 180º turn along a guide track to resume bottle mouth facing up.
Cleaned bottles are moved out of the rinsing machine by star-wheel. After entering the fill area, bottles are retained by neck supporting carrier plates which are actuated by bottle carrier mechanism to raise them to engage with filling valves.
Filling is completed by gravity. The material filled into the bottle through filling valve. The bottle goes down and leaves valve to capping machine via neck handling star-wheel.
Anti-rotation blades on capping heads will seize the neck of bottle to prevent it from rotation and hold it in up-right. The twist-on capping head will make revolving and rotating movement along with the machine to finish the complete capping process of cap picking, placing, twisting and disengaging under the control of a cam.
1. This machine has a compact structure, perfect control system, easy to operate and highly automated.
2. Only by changing the star-wheel, arch board can realize fill bottle shape change
3. The parts contact with product is made of quality SUS, anti-corrosive, and easy to clean.
4. Rapid flow, highly filling precision, nicety liquid level without any liquid loss to satisfy the filling process demand.
5. The capping head adopts constant torque magnetic device to guarantee capping quality and impact cap.
6. This machine has a high efficient cap arranging system, perfect cap feeding with self-control and self-protection device.
7. The machine adopts perfect overload protective device can ensure the operator and machine safety
8. The control system has many functions, such as control producing speed, cap shortage detection, bottle block automatic stop and production counting etc.
9. The main electric and air-drive components are world famous brand products.
10. All control is advanced touch-screen operation and realize people-computer dialogue operation.
Main technical parameters:
|Number of working position||50 rinsing heads 50 filling heads 15 capping heads|
|22000 bottles for 220ml|
14000~15000 bottles for 1000ml
12000~13000bottles for 1500ml
|Bottle range||Diameter:50~110mm; Height:186~330mm|
|Pressure of air source||0.7Mpa|
|Rinsing water pressure||0.2~0.25Mpa|
|Rinsing water consumption||3T/H|
|Power of main motor||11 KW|
|1.||Material||Stainless steel 304|
|2.||Filling valve||Stainless steel 316|
|3.||Main motor+ Reducer||SEW (Germany )|
|4.||Rinsing pump||CNP(China )|
|5.||Inverter||SIEMENS (Germany )|
|6.||PLC||SIEMENS (Germany )|
|7.||Touch screen||SIEMENS (Germany )|
|8.||Contactor||SIEMENS (Germany )|
|9.||Hot relay||SIEMENS (Germany )|
|10.||Air switch||SIEMENS (Germany )|
|11.||Approaching switch||TURCK (Germany )|
|12.||Photoelectric switch||BANNER (Germany )|
|13.||Pneumatic components||FESTO (Germany )|
|14.||Sliding bearing||Igus (Germany )|